General Employment Inquiry
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, July 2, 2021
About Revolution Space
At Accion Systems, we're working to change the world by making outer space more affordable and accessible. We come to work every day to build next-generation ion engines and other cool technologies for spacecraft. Our younger selves would be very proud of us.
Our team is excited about our mission and we work hard together to achieve it… and we have fun! We offer competitive salary and benefits including health (w/ 80% employer contribution), dental, 401(k) with match, fitness reimbursement, and paid vacation. We strongly value motivated, enthusiastic employees and we work hard as a group with big growth mindsets to achieve ambitious company and personal goals.
This is a unique chance to join one of Boston’s few space companies working on technology that is launching into orbit. Every employee at Accion works on critical projects that directly impact our overall success.
About this Position
Accion is growing! If you would like to send a general employment inquiry, please feel free to submit your resume and cover letter.
• State of the art lab facility
• Paid Vacation and Sick time
• Flexible work schedule, and an inclusive company culture
• Excellent health and dental plans with 80% employer contribution
• Fitness reimbursement
• 100% company matching 401k plan
• Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and weekly team lunches
• Open office setup with plenty of breakout spaces to fly solo
• Free on-site parking and 5 minute walk to the Orange Line
• Onsite fitness center, cafeteria, coffee shop, lounge, rooftop garden, harbor walk, softball field, and corn-hole
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., or protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other protected factor.