Market Research Fellow
Cellino is on a mission to build a precision platform that personalizes human cells for all. Stem cell-derived regenerative medicines are poised to cure some of the toughest diseases within this decade, including Parkinson’s, diabetes, and heart disease. Patient-specific cells provide the safest, most effective cures for these indications. Currently, large scale production of stem cell therapies is challenging due to extensive manual handling, high variability, and expensive manufacturing costs. Cellino’s vision is to enable healthier lives worldwide with personalized human cells.
Cellino is looking for individuals with strong scientific backgrounds and experience performing market research & analysis and synthesizing the results. Reporting to the Chief of Staff, this part-time, hourly role will generate content to support Cellino’s initiatives in investor relations, non-dilutive funding, business development, and other strategic topics.
This is a part-time, contract role envisioned to run through Fall 2023, with the possibility for an adjusted end date. The ideal candidate will be available for 15-25 hours per week.
- Conduct investor relations research, such as preparing briefing books with investor profiles
- Perform non-dilutive funding research to identify grant and contract opportunities relevant for Cellino and assess the fit of such opportunities for the company’s stage and technology
- Support responses to requests for information from government agencies to bolster industry engagement and Cellino thought leadership
- Perform market research and analysis using a variety of public and private information sources
- Analyze and synthesize key findings into deliverables, including PowerPoint presentations, Excel-based dashboards/models/databases, and Word communication documents
- Write research reports and briefs for internal use and external marketing
- MBA with a background in biotechnology or engineering
- Strong research skills with databases (e.g. PitchBook, Crunchbase)
- Ability to distill large volumes of information into concise, relevant findings and recommendations
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to executive audiences
- Proven experience in the written communication of complex concepts to a wide variety of audiences
- Attention to deadline and detail, with a capacity to learn quickly
- Comfortable with working independently with minimal oversight
- Must have work authorization for the United States
Nice-to-have skills and background
- Advanced degree (Ph.D. or MD) with a life science focus in stem cells, cell therapy, regenerative medicine, gene editing, or cell manufacturing is helpful
- Candidates with market research, investor relations, or consulting background are strongly preferred
It is the policy of Cellino Biotech, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination and harassment based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
Cellino does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from potential candidates. Any resumes submitted by a staffing agency in the absence of a current executed contract will automatically become Cellino's property and no recruiting fees or other obligations will be owed in the event of a potential hiring.
Something looks off?