Full-stack Software Engineer
Cellino is building a precision platform that personalizes human cells for all. Stem cell-derived regenerative medicines are poised to cure some of the toughest diseases within this decade, including Parkinson’s, diabetes, and heart disease. Patient-specific cells provide the safest, most effective cures for these indications. Currently, large scale production of stem cell therapies is challenging due to extensive manual handling, high variability, and expensive manufacturing costs. Cellino’s vision is to enable healthier lives worldwide with personalized human cells.
The Full-stack Software Engineer will be part of Cellino’s Data and ML team to build production-level web applications of the Cellino Platform. You will work closely with software engineers, automation scientists, biologists, and machine learning engineers to build data pipelines, cloud backend services, and intuitive front-end applications of our cell manufacturing platform.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, software engineers, biologists and automation engineers to build interactive web applications of the Cellino platform
- Design, develop and maintain front-end and back-end software components of Cellino’s web applications
- Design, develop and maintain test cases and testing infrastructure to improve quality of Cellino software components
- Troubleshoot issues arising from production environment, debug, test and deploy patches
- Write technical documentation, attend scrum ceremony meetings, perform code reviews
- BS in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years of developing software in a production environment
- Excellent software design, programming, and testing skills
- Proven ability to create functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Proven ability to create reusable and efficient APIs/RESTful services
- Agile software development experience (comfortable with development management tools such as Jira, Rally)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice-to-Have Skills and Background
- Comfortable with cloud resource management in GCP/AWS/Azure and using tools like Terraform
- Prior experience in development of Healthcare, Biotech or robotic automation applications
- Preferred tech stack experience: NextJS, NestJS, Graphql, Postgresql, Google Cloud
- Competitive salaries
- Stock options
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Flexible work schedule with 3-day in-office hybrid mode
- Generous paid time off and sick leave + 12 company holidays
- Parental leave
It is the policy of Cellino Biotech, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination and harassment based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
Cellino does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from potential candidates. Any resumes submitted by a staffing agency in the absence of a current executed contract will automatically become Cellino's property and no recruiting fees or other obligations will be owed in the event of a potential hiring.
Something looks off?