Staff / Principal Firmware Engineer
Our mission is to empower people to take control of their health with pioneering science, intuitive devices, and compassionate analysts. Our vision is a healthier, happier world where everyone understands their wellness condition and feels empowered to act upon it.
- Provide architectural insight into the system and firmware implementation for products
and projects spanning consumer devices, R&D test units as well as devices for clinical
- Collaborate with hardware designers, testers, system engineers, and quality engineers to
develop relevant software through the complete product life cycle, from conception to
deployment and maintenance.
- Design and implement HIPPA-compliant device communication protocols.
- Continuously monitor technology trends. Evaluate and do feasibility work for potential
technologies that can be incorporated into our products. Contribute to the Technology
- Master’s Degree in mechanical, electrical engineering or a similar field
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial style with a strong work ethic and the willingness and ability to roll up the sleeves and do the work needed to be successful in a start-up environment
- CM / Sourcing experience
- Experience with project management, as well as strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience in the medtech industry, or a regulated industry is preferred
Invoy’s Core Values and the Reasons We Love it Here
Lifelong Learning. To disrupt an industry that impacts hundreds of millions of lives, we must value knowledge and education and be willing to learn as we execute.
Data-Driven. Too long has weight loss been plagued by loosely formed hypotheses with little underlying proof. We run experiments. We analyze data. We look for trends. We connect the dots.
Compassionate. Health is deeply personal. To truly make a difference, we must be trustworthy and provide an experience that is valuable and meaningful.
Bold. We seek to make a major, lasting impact on health. We must try new ideas and be bold. Bold is not the same as arrogant.
We are currently growing at an exponential rate and need someone who is willing to go above and beyond their normal job responsibilities. If you want to make a difference in the wellness sector and need an opportunity to learn, give back to society and grow, Invoy is the place for you.