Our mission is to empower people to take control of their health with pioneering science, intuitive devices, and compassionate analysts. Our vision is a healthier, happier world where everyone understands their wellness condition and feels empowered to act upon it.
- Set up, operate and maintain lab instruments and equipment
- Maintain traceability of product and materials, in terms of keeping items in their proper place within the facility
- Maintain a neat and organized laboratory floor, ensuring that all inventory, including work in progress, finished goods, etc. are stored in their proper places
- Prepare chemical solutions for both the purposes of research and development as well as manufacturing purposes
- Bachelors in Chemical Engineering, or in the process of obtaining a chemical engineering degree
- 1-2 years experience working in a laboratory environment is preferred
- Willingness to learn new instrumentation and equipment
Invoy’s Core Values and the Reasons We Love it Here
Lifelong Learning. To disrupt an industry that impacts hundreds of millions of lives, we must value knowledge and education and be willing to learn as we execute.
Data-Driven. Too long has weight loss been plagued by loosely formed hypotheses with little underlying proof. We run experiments. We analyze data. We look for trends. We connect the dots.
Compassionate. Health is deeply personal. To truly make a difference, we must be trustworthy and provide an experience that is valuable and meaningful.
Bold. We seek to make a major, lasting impact on health. We must try new ideas and be bold. Bold is not the same as arrogant.
We are currently growing at an exponential rate and need someone who is willing to go above and beyond their normal job responsibilities. If you want to make a difference in the wellness sector and need an opportunity to learn, give back to society and grow, Invoy is the place for you.