LifeCanvas Technologies is an MIT spinoff venture aiming to revolutionize the way we see and study biological systems to elevate human health. LifeCanvas offers cutting-edge technologies and end-to-end solutions that enable holistic molecular imaging of biological systems to accelerate the pace of breakthrough discoveries in science and the development of new therapeutic strategies. We are based in Cambridge, MA.
Why is this the right opportunity for you?
LifeCanvas is a fast-growing, well-funded startup with game-changing technologies whose mission is to lead the paradigm shift in 3D spatial molecular mapping to elevate human health. The venture is generating revenue and profit fueled by the rapid adoption of our revolutionary products and services in key markets. Join early and make an immediate impact on building and shaping the future of a company developing novel tools for the improvement of human health. We value the autonomy, responsibility, and well-being of our team members who define the DNA of LifeCanvas. Come join a team that is pushing the boundaries of science and technology to illuminate life in 3D like never before. If you are looking for something more from your job like a bigger problem to solve with immediate and long-term impact and a mission to believe in every day, come join us.
There will be ample opportunities to be promoted to a senior role based on your performance. You will also be working with world-class researchers in both academia and industry on Bioengineering, Drug Discovery, Oncology, and Neuroscience projects across the nation and beyond.
What you will be doing:
As a Research Associate, you will join a team of senior engineers, scientists, and computer scientists focused on developing and expanding our tissue processing and imaging product pipeline and providing high-quality 3D image data to customers via in-house operation of our flagship systems: SmartBatch+ and SmartSPIM.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Benchwork and execution of state-of-the-art tissue processing systems, imaging, and artificial intelligence algorithms to quantify tissue image data
- Providing comprehensive on-site installations, remote training & technical support for our end users to further the research efforts of world-class scientists in bioengineering, neuroscience, therapeutic discovery and related fields across the globe. (Travel may occasionally be required when necessary.)
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, or relevant biological sciences
- A strong interest in working in a fast-growing life sciences start-up environment
- Prior experience at the bench designing experiments and protocols (preferred)
- Imaging experience (preferred)
Characteristics we are looking for:
- You are energetic, adaptable, tenacious, and sincere
- You want your work to have a positive impact
- You are solution-oriented: enjoy solving problems and providing solutions
- You communicate with clarity and can work in sync with the LifeCanvas team
- You are about follow-through and delivery
- You have a ‘no task too small’ attitude and impeccable work ethic
- You are able to work under tight deadlines with exceptional attention to details
Why LifeCanvas Tech?
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- 401k match
- Snacks, coffee, and plenty of office lunches
***Please submit your CV to email@example.com***