Media Sales Appointment Setter
Are you a self-motivated and results-driven professional with a talent for accessing decision-makers to set appointments for our Media Sales team? We are seeking an Appointment Setter to join our team. You will create opportunities for our Media Sales team to sell new clients and agencies who want to reach the most sought-after consumers in our smart city sign locations. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and nurturing new leads by proactively making a high volume of calls. You will play a pivotal role in expanding our client base and driving revenue growth. The ideal candidate is a relentless go-getter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is eager to take ownership of their success. If you are a dedicated and driven professional looking for a challenging role that allows you to take the initiative and create your own opportunities, we want to hear from you.
Part time with option to move to full time.
Soofa is committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages BIPOC and minority applicants. Remote applicants (U.S.-based only) welcome. As an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that being your authentic self enables us to deliver innovative advertising solutions while enhancing our communities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive environment where we celebrate you as you are, and value your growth and passion. Learn more about Soofa's culture here. About Soofa
Soofa is the neighborhood news feed that connects a community with screens everyone can see and anyone can use. We're a woman-founded MIT startup with a mission to make cities smart, social, and sustainable.
- Lead Generation: Actively prospect and generate leads through outbound calls, emails, and other communication channels.
- Appointment Setting: Schedule appointments for our Sales team by effectively communicating the value proposition of our products/services.
- Follow-Up: Conduct timely follow-up calls or emails to nurture leads and maintain engagement.
- Database Maintenance: Keep accurate and organized records of leads and appointments in our CRM system.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the Sales team to ensure a smooth transition of qualified leads.
- Exceed quotas, on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Proven track record in lead generation and sales.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and meet sales targets.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills.
- Resilient and goal-oriented, with a focus on achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Transitions well from independent work to collaborating with a team
- Tenacious and resilient when faced with challenges
- Highly coachable and seeks improvement/feedback
- Great relationship builder
- Excited by trying new things
- Best of both worlds: Soofa’s Cambridge HQ is open, safe, and compliant for anyone who wants to use it; or, work from anywhere
- Potential to move to a full time position
- Virtual and in-person team events
- Company culture focused on community, inclusion, and talent development
Soofa is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Soofa is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.