Test Automation Engineer
Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2021
Our Mission: VideaHealth is on the mission to improve the lives of billions of people around the globe. We do this by bringing Artificial Intelligence powered solutions to the world of dentistry.
About Us:Our MIT & Harvard research has shown that dentists miss up to 50% of dental diseases, leading to delayed treatments and significant health risks. We are changing this. Spun out of MIT, we are a team of business operators, engineers, AI scientists, and clinicians bringing AI-powered software to dentists and insurances. VideaHealth’s solutions are already used by many leading Dental Chains and Insurers to improve the quality of care through better diagnoses, lower operating costs, and improved patient understanding. We are supported by some of the best investors in the world, having raised over $26M in Venture Capital from Tier 1 investors such as Spark Capital (Twitter, SnapChat, SmileDirectClub), Zetta Venture (Kaggle) and Pillar VC (PathAI), as well as angel investors such as Frederic Kerrest (Co-founder of Okta). Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, and many other outlets. We are looking for ambitious, collaborative, self-starters to join us in making an impact on this world!
About the position: We are now looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our development team. As a full member of our development team, you will be an integral part in the whole process of delivering the software: from refinement to understanding the actual quality experienced by our users. With your presence in the team, you will contribute the quality mindset, and exploratory and automated testing knowledge that will make our applications loved by our users.
For us, testing is part of the product development process and not a step after “git push-ing". Therefore, the ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and prefers talking to fellow teammates over writing long test reports. We are looking for an active learner who is ready to get out of the comfort zone and bring the state-of-the-art testing to the team. We want you to challenge our ways of thinking and bring new ways of looking at quality to our team.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science or related STEM field.
- At least two years of experience working as a Test Automation Engineer, preferably in a regulated environment, e.g., FDA.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in using Selenium, Puppeteer or other test automation frameworks for end-to-end system testing.
- Experience integrating tests with a CI/CD pipeline
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary and equity package, all your tech equipment needs
- Regular company events such as Lunch & Learns, quarterly company get-aways etc. Mentoring and growth. We will make sure that you are always learning and have the resources and mentorship needed to fine-tune your craft and propel your career
- Hybrid working environment
- Opportunity to change the healthcare world with Artificial Intelligence!
What you will help us do in the first year
- Help us choose and build our go-forward test automation framework
- Significantly increase our test coverage across product lines
- Assist us in building a culture of automation
- Integrate test automation into our CI/CD pipelines, implement quality gates and make it all observable
Our Company Values
• We are ambitious in our mission. We want to bring better health to millions of people globally by changing dentistry through AI.
• This is more than a job: We are motivated by our responsibility to patients and customers.
• We are selfless in the pursuit of our collective mission, balancing and prioritizing company goals ahead of individual goals when necessary to ensure company success.
• We adapt, persevere, and finesse our way through roadblocks and find a way to continue moving forward.
Championship Team Mentality:
• We support each other on our journey forward, and actively look for ways to collaborate and learn from each other to help our customers overcome their challenges while building an exceptional team and productive environment.
• Feedback is a gift: We motivate each other to do our best work and give, receive and welcome constructive feedback with positive intent.
• We are drivers and not passengers: Regardless of our job descriptions we observe what needs to be done and spring to action.
• We celebrate our successes and learn from our mistakes as a team.
Strive for Excellence:
• We strive for excellence in what we do: We act with a sense of urgency, with high standards, and constantly learn.
• We have a sense of urgency. If something can benefit from action now, it should be done promptly
• We keep ourselves to a high standard of working smart, perfecting our craft, and driving hard while balancing this out for individual long-term resilience.
• We have a growth mindset as individuals and as a team, we think about how can we do something better or faster and how can we learn.
Pay Range: $85,000 - $200,000
See more open positions at VideaHealth
Something looks off?