Partnership Sales Manager - Full-time Remote, APAC
We are looking for a strategic but hands-on Partnership Sales Manager to drive revenue growth and build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by engaging and collaborating with them to understand their needs.
The ideal candidate will have relevant industry experience including FinTech, cross-border payments, and knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain; and experience selling to financial organizations such as commercial banks, credit unions, neo or challenger banks, mobile wallets, and community banks. In addition, the right candidate will have a proven track record of successfully achieving revenue targets. This role will report to the VP of Strategy and Partnerships and be aligned with the CMO.
- Develop relationships with large financial institutions with cross-border payment needs, negotiate and close deals
- Create and manage the sales pipeline, from lead generation to closing deals, to achieve revenue targets
- Identify key relationships to drive volume and build a solid ecosystem of cross-border payments solutions leveraging blockchain technology
- Develop and implement sales strategies that align with the company’s overall goals and objectives and help grow the business
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders
- Analyze market trends and customer feedback to identify new opportunities for revenue growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and customer success, to ensure alignment and customer satisfaction
- Monitor and report on sales performance, including sales forecasts, sales pipeline metrics, and key performance indicators
- Continuously evaluate and improve sales processes, tools, and systems to optimize performance and scalability
- Identify key lead generation opportunities, prepare, attend and/or represent Almond, follow-up and covert prospects, this may include industry conferences, events, etc.
- Solid track record selling to large global financial institutions with ability to demonstrate successful conversion, launch and activation
- Experience with international transfers/payments is required, strong familiarity with remittances, blockchain and cryptocurrency highly preferred
- Experienced negotiator who is inspired by partnerships and deal-making
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience, at least 5 years selling to financial institutions
- Self-starter, and results oriented; experience leading sales process from start to finish
- International sales experience is highly preferred
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire teams
- Remote location preference in APAC region, with a requirement to be able to support +/- US and/or GMT+8 hours
- Travel may be required
Salary: The total compensation range is $100,000.00 – $113,500.00 USD per year, which includes a base salary and short-term and long-term incentives that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary based on candidates’ qualifications, skills, and competencies.