Office & Administrative Manager
Cellino is on a mission to build a precision platform that personalizes human cells for all. Stem cell-derived regenerative medicines are poised to cure some of the toughest diseases within this decade, including Parkinson’s, diabetes, and heart disease. Patient-specific cells provide the safest, most effective cures for these indications. Cellino’s vision is to enable healthier lives worldwide with personalized human cells.
Cellino is seeking a skilled Office & Administrative Manager to maintain exceptional office operations, administrative support, and facilitate team bonding through company events. Reporting to the Chief of Staff, the Office & Administrative Manager will play an integral, front-facing role and will interact with a cross-functional team and external parties. The ideal candidate will show enthusiasm about cultivating a welcoming workplace and company culture, be able to adapt to quickly changing situations, and can transform big-picture ideas into detailed execution plans. The ideal candidate will be flexible and adaptable to changing work schedules, and willing to go above and beyond to ensure the smooth operation of our office. This is a full-time, in-office role.
- Schedule meetings, book conference rooms, and provide administrative & scheduling support to key members of the company as needed
- Manage ordering & stocking of office provisions (e.g. office supplies, snacks, kitchen supplies) and proactively replenish stock as necessary to maintain inventory levels
- Coordinate scheduling for interviews with candidates
- Plan and coordinate logistics for company events, ranging from social events to company-wide retreats, in support of Cellino’s commitment to fostering genuine connection among employees
- Coordinate on-site catering and off-site meals for meetings with internal and external parties
- Research and provide cost-effective recommendations for company merchandise, and work with external vendors and contractors to procure products and services needed for the office
- Support onboarding and offboarding processes—provision computers and peripherals for new employees, provide office tours, ensure new hires have required technical setups, and serve as a key point of contact during the onboarding process
- Assist with audio/visual setup and troubleshooting for company meetings
- Keep staff updated on company-wide developments and events via Slack and other appropriate channels
- Administer setup and deprovisioning of select company online accounts as needed to ensure staff have access to required software platforms
- Support the Chief of Staff with ad hoc projects as needed to streamline operational performance across the company
- 5 years of relevant experience in office management/administration
- Polished written and verbal communication skills and the ability to maintain discretion when working with privileged information
- Ability and willingness to be available outside of core business hours for company events and ad hoc needs
- Ability to work effectively with staff and external parties at all levels
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, with a history of effectively managing many competing priorities and triaging projects as appropriate
- A can-do attitude and strong problem-solving skills, along with a bias towards action and execution
- Ability to work effectively amidst ambiguity and flexibility to meet the varying daily needs of our dynamic, growing company
- Demonstrated flexibility to readily understand priorities and anticipate needs
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
Nice-to-have skills and background
- Corporate event planning experience strongly preferred
- Experience working in a startup environment strongly preferred
- Experience administratively supporting senior level executives preferred
It is the policy of Cellino Biotech, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination and harassment based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
Cellino does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from potential candidates. Any resumes submitted by a staffing agency in the absence of a current executed contract will automatically become Cellino's property and no recruiting fees or other obligations will be owed in the event of a potential hiring.