Bioengineer & Health Analyst
Our mission is to empower people to take control of their health with pioneering science, intuitive devices, and compassionate analysts. Our vision is a healthier, happier world where everyone understands their wellness condition and feels empowered to act upon it.
Invoy’s Bioengineer & Health Analyst role offers the unique opportunity to interact with our clients and clinical trial participants and at the same time assist with design/development. You will join an enthusiastic team that provides world-class coaching and data interpretation service and will report to the Head of the Analyst Team.
What Your Typical Day will look like:
- Direct client interactions through the day - involving analysis of their breath chemical data available on our health information software
- Developing meal plans and guidelines for troubleshooting weight management issues experienced by users from different backgrounds (physiological, economic, geographic)
- Designing and developing features that can guide our clients to receive state- of-the-art service from Invoy
- Conducting statistical analysis on different cohorts of clients that go through different enrollment processes to analyze behaviors and outcomes
- Researching other potential applications for biosensor medical device, including application to various medical conditions such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, or increased cardiovascular risk
Who You Are
- B.S. - Bioengineering / Biomedical /Biological Engineering
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial style with a strong work ethic and the willingness and ability to roll up the sleeves and do the work needed to be successful in a start-up environment
- Strong will to guide clients and demonstrate perseverance in a high-growth environment
- High energy and self-confidence, while also being a good listener and continuous learner
- Desire to collaborate and work with teams in cross-functional areas
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills & attention to detail
- Enjoy creative problem solving, literature and market research, and data-driven insights
- Sincere devotion to personal health, wellness, and weight management
Invoy’s Core Values and the Reasons We Love it Here
Lifelong Learning. To disrupt an industry that impacts hundreds of millions of lives, we must value knowledge and education and be willing to learn as we execute.
Data-Driven. Too long has weight loss been plagued by loosely formed hypotheses with little underlying proof. We run experiments. We analyze data. We look for trends. We connect the dots.
Compassionate. Health is deeply personal. To truly make a difference, we must be trustworthy and provide an experience that is valuable and meaningful.
Bold. We seek to make a major, lasting impact on health. We must try new ideas and be bold. Bold is not the same as arrogant.
We are currently growing at an exponential rate and need someone who is willing to go above and beyond their normal job responsibilities. If you want to make a difference in the wellness sector and need an opportunity to learn, give back to society and grow, Invoy is the place for you.