LifeCanvas Technologies is an MIT spinoff venture aiming to revolutionize the way we see and study biological systems to elevate human health. LifeCanvas offers cutting-edge technologies and end-to-end solutions that enable holistic molecular imaging of biological systems to accelerate the pace of breakthrough discoveries in science and the development of new therapeutic strategies. We are based in Cambridge, MA.
Why is this the right opportunity for you?
LifeCanvas is a fast-growing, well-funded startup with game-changing technologies whose mission is to lead the paradigm shift in 3D spatial molecular mapping to elevate human health. The venture is generating revenue and profit fueled by the rapid adoption of our revolutionary products and services in key markets. Join early and make an immediate impact on building and shaping the future of a company developing novel tools for the improvement of human health. We value the autonomy, responsibility, and well-being of our team members who define the DNA of LifeCanvas. Come join a team that is pushing the boundaries of science and technology to illuminate life in 3D like never before. If you are looking for something more from your job like a bigger problem to solve with immediate and long-term impact and a mission to believe in every day, come join us.
What you will be doing:
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to drive the growth and expansion of LifeCanvas’ products and services. They will analyze the current state of the market and generate reports and recommendations for senior leadership. They will collaborate with our sales and science teams to generate industry- and product-specific content to engage and delight the market, contributing to lead generation and directly impacting sales and global reach. The Marketing Specialist will organize, craft, and deliver high-quality content through all of our delivery pipelines (website, social, email, etc.). They will also manage and champion our trade show, special event, and conference appearances to showcase LifeCanvas’ products and amplify our messaging to the world.
We are a fast-growing company with a budding marketing team so, for the right individual, there will be plenty of opportunities to expand responsibilities and take on leadership roles.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in blog and/or technical writing, graphic design, web design, and management of content creation projects including priorities
- Proficiency in CRM software (particularly HubSpot)
- 3-6 years of experience in marketing or communications for a life sciences company
- Proficiency in clearly communicating complex ideas to both expert and non-technical audiences
- Experience generating technical content collaboratively, consistently, and with consideration for digital engagement (e.g. - SEO, platform tailoring, etc.)
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
- Excellent time management skills, self-starter attitude
- Bachelor’s in life sciences or related field: biology, neuroscience, immunology, oncology (preferred)
- Experience in customer-facing sales and market research (preferred)
Characteristics we are looking for:
- You are energetic, adaptable, tenacious, and sincere
- You want your work to have a positive impact
- You are solution-oriented: enjoy solving problems and providing solutions
- You communicate with clarity and can work in sync with the LifeCanvas team
- You are about follow-through and delivery
- You have a ‘no task too small’ attitude and impeccable work ethic
- You are able to work under tight deadlines with exceptional attention to details
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Snacks, coffee, and plenty of office lunches
***Please submit your CV to email@example.com***