LifeCanvas Technologies is an MIT spinoff venture aiming to revolutionize the way we see and study biological systems to elevate human health. LifeCanvas offers cutting-edge technologies and end-to-end solutions that enable holistic molecular imaging of biological systems to accelerate the pace of breakthrough discoveries in science and the development of new therapeutic strategies. We are based in Cambridge, MA.
Why is this the right opportunity for you?
LifeCanvas is a fast-growing, well-funded startup with game-changing technologies whose mission is to lead the paradigm shift in 3D spatial molecular mapping to elevate human health. The venture is generating revenue and profit fueled by the rapid adoption of our revolutionary products and services in key markets. Join early and make an immediate impact on building and shaping the future of a company developing novel tools for the improvement of human health. We value the autonomy, responsibility, and well-being of our team members who define the DNA of LifeCanvas. Come join a team that is pushing the boundaries of science & technology to illuminate life in 3D like never before. If you are looking for something more from your job like a bigger problem to solve with immediate and long-term impact and a mission to believe in every day, come join us.
What you will be doing:
The Financial Analyst will serve as a business partner to our leadership and sales teams by enhancing LifeCanvas’ financial reporting and forecasting abilities. They will create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensure that financial information is being recorded accurately. They will be responsible for the preparation, coordination, and documentation of financial analysis projects such as financial and expense performance, pricing, deal, and profitability analyses, and product/service and capital investment analysis. The Financial Analyst will prepare forecasts and analysis of trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions, and other related areas. They will then leverage these data and internal partnerships to identify trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings, insights, and recommendations to senior management.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-7 years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field: business, accounting, economics
- Proficiency in converting market and sales analytics into actionable business intelligence
- A demonstrated track record of implementing accounting controls and processes from scratch
- Ease in collaborating with senior management, operating, and technical staff.
- Education or work experience in life sciences, medical devices, scientific instruments, or related field: biology, neuroscience, immunology, oncology (preferred)
- Corporate experience in the biopharma or scientific instruments markets (preferred)
Characteristics we are looking for:
- You are energetic, adaptable, tenacious, and sincere
- You want your work to have a positive impact
- You are solution-oriented: enjoy solving problems and providing solutions
- You communicate with clarity and can work in sync with the LifeCanvas team
- You are about follow-through and delivery
- You have a ‘no task too small’ attitude and impeccable work ethic
- You are able to work under tight deadlines with exceptional attention to details
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Snacks, coffee, and plenty of office lunches
***Please submit your CV to email@example.com***