Customer Support Specialist | Mexico City
Look around you today, every store, home, hospital, school, was made possible by the coordination of architects and a team of professionals. They are charged with the responsibility of creating our shelters and yet, they are left with nothing more than Excel to manage their work. We're here to change that.
What is Monograph?
Monograph is a firm performance management platform for architecture and engineering practices. Firms use Monograph to make quick and confident decisions about budgeting and resources to drive their practices forward.
Why Work at Monograph?
People first: Core to the team, we believe in people first, curiosity, and empathy. You'll be a culture ambassador and deploy your genuine value for relationships to drive success and happiness.
Build a company that will redefine architecture: Project management is just the beginning...we have big ambitions to help facilitate the entire design process from becoming the document source of truth to coordinating with consultants. You can shape the future of building design.
Work with some of the best product people in the world: We’re an innovative team of highly productive individual contributors with a strong design background. You will be doing some of the best work of your life.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join the Monograph team as an international contractor.
As Monograph’s dedicated Support team member, you will provide exceptional support to our customers and help build the future of how architects manage their business.
About the role...
As our Customer Support Specialist, you will provide exceptional support to our customers by building a trusted relationship. You’ll be the primary voice of timely, accurate, personable support through email and videos. You will identify areas where we can be more operationally efficient and implement improved processes.
This is a unique opportunity to plan what support at Monograph looks like and explore best practices, tools, & systems. This is a full-time contractor position, working remotely out of Mexico City with the ability to work CST hours.
What you'll do:
- Resolve support tickets through Intercom, guiding and educating our customers with timely, friendly and accurate support. Seek out the answers and ensure there is supporting documentation.
- Troubleshoot reported issues before escalating to engineering team.
- Identify ticket triage inefficiencies pro-actively and help drive scalable and sustainable improvements for our customer team
- Develop deep knowledge of our product and stay up to date on the most current product releases.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to help promote a consistent user experience. Provide product and user experience feedback to our product team.
What you'll bring:
- A strong sense of urgency and accountability.
- A keen eye for detail and operational efficiency.
- Previous experience in a customer support or success role.
- Experience with our support tool, Intercom.
- Access to reliable internet connection and proficiency with G Suite, Zoom, Slack, and other basic internet technologies.
- Bonus Points: Experience or familiarity with the architecture industry or QuickBooks
You'll Love Our Benefits
🎭 Innovative engineering and product culture
💰 Early-stage well-funded company
❤️ Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
And for US-based, full-time employees:
🌡 100% premium coverage on our healthcare plans for employees and their families
🦷 Dental & vision coverage for employees and families
🖥 New laptop & equipment
🏋🏻♀️ Wellness Stipend