Location: Charlestown, MA (Hood Park), onsite 4+ days/week unless work requires otherwise
Mori is a dynamic Series B startup leading the charge against food waste. Our mission, "More Food, Less Waste," drives our commitment to transforming the food, agriculture, and packaging industries. By harnessing the unique properties of a naturally derived silk protein, Mori pioneers an all-natural food ingredient and coating that extends the shelf life of perishable foods. With Mori Silk, we aim to revolutionize the food system by reducing reliance on plastic packaging, minimizing food and packaging waste, and enhancing efficiency across the supply chain. Our passionate team is dedicated to continuous learning and believes in our collective ability to make a positive impact on the world.
About the Role
Mori is looking for a highly skilled and versatile Executive Assistant to provide crucial support to our CEO and other senior executives. You will play a pivotal part in ensuring the smooth functioning of executive operations and communication through comprehensive administrative assistance, adept management of intricate schedules, and facilitation of effective decision-making processes. As Mori continues to grow, there may be opportunities to expand your responsibilities beyond traditional administrative duties, encompassing project management, aiding in strategic planning, and engaging with key stakeholders. You will bring exceptional organizational skills, proactive problem-solving, and the ability to anticipate and address the needs of a dynamic, fast-paced executive team. As an extension of Mori’s executive team, you will be a central figure in maintaining the efficiency and effectiveness of our leadership.
What You Will Do
- Administrative Support: Efficiently manage calendars and travel itineraries, handle administrative tasks, and manage sensitive information with discretion
- Communication and Coordination: Serve as a liaison between the CEO, senior leadership, and external stakeholders, managing correspondence and logistics for meetings
- Project and Event Management: Oversee special projects, event planning, and coordinate activities involving other administrative professionals
- Reporting and Documentation: Prepare meeting notes, reports, white-board transcriptions, and summaries focused on time management and actionable priorities for executives
- Company Calendar: Be responsible for the creation and maintenance of a company calendar, comprising important meetings, events, and milestones (such as Board of Directors meeting, performance review cycles, and other similar topics)
- Company Values Integration: Fully embrace and represent the company's core values and purpose in all aspects of the role