Director Marketing Operations
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Pison is developing breakthrough consumer and healthcare products that are harnessing the power of the mind. We’ve pioneered the science of electroneurography (ENG) to non-invasively sense, analyze, and apply electrical signals coming from the brain. Our neural biosensor and artificial intelligence software are opening a new window to thousands of new, neural-based applications that can improve human health and wellness and help individuals control their environment via gesture recognition. Our vision is to deliver real-time, actionable insights into the state of the body’s nervous system, guiding users to better health and higher achievement in every domain of human endeavor.
We are seeking a highly skilled and driven Director of Marketing Operations to help lead and build our marketing team. As the Director of Marketing Operations at Pison you will play an important role in creating the Pison brand and increasing our growth. You’ll leverage your knowledge of marketing technologies to automate and improve our communication with prospects and customers and increase our sales effectiveness. You’ll also collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to develop and execute comprehensive campaigns to increase trial, product use, satisfaction, and renewal rates. Initially this is a hands-on role but over time will require you to hire and lead a team of marketing specialists.
- Marketing Technology Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing technology strategy to support the company's goals and objectives for marketing, sales, and service. Ensure that our end-to-end processes, which include both direct to consumer sales and B2B sales, are instrumented so that we can analyze and optimize our business effectiveness.
- Website Management: Oversee the development, maintenance, and optimization of our website to enhance user experience, SEO, and overall web performance.
- Marketing and Service Automation Administration: Manage our marketing and service automation platform, ensuring effective lead capture, lead management, email marketing, service request processes, and customer relationship management.
- Integration and Automation: Implement, integrate, and maintain various marketing tools and systems to streamline marketing processes and data flow.
- Reporting and Data Analysis: Analyze marketing and sales data to identify insights and trends, providing actionable recommendations to enhance campaign and sales performance. Develop and execute reports that can be used by executive, marketing, and sales management to improve business performance.
- Marketing Strategy: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on marketing initiatives and goals.
- Team Leadership: Build and lead a team of marketing operations professionals, guiding them in executing marketing technology initiatives.
- Vendor Management: Oversee relationships with external technology vendors and agencies, ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Budget Management: Manage the marketing technology budget effectively and report on expenditures and ROI.
- Compliance and Security: Ensure that marketing technology operations are compliant with relevant regulations and maintain data security and privacy standards.
- Training and Development: Provide training and resources to the marketing team to maximize their use of marketing technology tools.
- Proven experience building, maintaining, and improving the marketing technology stack for a SaaS business.
- Strong understanding of the technology needed to operate an efficient SaaS business with a direct-to-consumer sales model.
- Experience managing ecommerce websites.
- Proficiency in a wide variety of digital marketing tools and platforms, including social media management, email marketing, SMS marketing, content marketing, ecommerce CRMs, and analytic tools. Experience with Facebook, Instagram, X/Twitter, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, HubSpot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data, report on marketing performance metrics, and generate insights for optimizing campaigns and strategies.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to lead and mentor a team of marketing specialists.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Website/Graphic Design, Communications, or related field.
- At least 3-5 years or relevant experience, with at least 1 year in a leadership role.
** This Employer Participates in E-Verify **
We understand that candidates can feel discouraged if they do not tick every box. We encourage you to apply. Pison is building a diverse team with people from all backgrounds who can help us build an inclusive organization.