Sales Account Executive (3 openings)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Smarking is a leading provider of enterprise software and data technology solutions for the massively overlooked $655B global parking industry.
This is an excellent position for a highly capable and motivated enterprise sales professional who's passionate about joining the movement of brining technology into the brick-and-mortar worlds, and helping accelerate the digital transformation of parking and urban mobility. The Sales AE will report to the Head of Sales, and work cross functionally with marketing, account management and customer success, and engineering teams.
Unlike many start-up opportunities, Smarking has:
· An existing market, ripe for disruption, and a results-tested sales playbook
· Market momentum with many marquis customers
· Currently no compatible direct competition
· Strong VC backing and positive cash flow
· Industry leading compensation and benefit package
Ideal candidates would have 3+ years enterprise software sales experience with successful track records, and are hungry for making impact and continued career growth.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (in the order of priorities)
- Consistent, on-plan quota achievement.
- Developing a steadily growing sales pipeline.
- Skilled prospecting, deal qualification, pipeline management, deal close and hand-over to account management and customer success
- Successful track records closing enterprise software deals (five to eight figure)
- Successful and consistent quota achievements in the past 8 quarters
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise software sales
- Successful experience working with a team of people cross-functionally to win complex deals
- Experience in very early stage tech start ups is a plus
- Experience in selling to commercial real estate (asset management, property management), municipality, hospitals, airports, universities, parking operators is a plus
- Love working with customers and passionate about making customers successful
- Hungry for results, responsibility, impact, and growth
- Humble to learn, curious to learn, open-minded to learn
- Team player
- Strong sense of ownership
- Treat others with respect, empathy, and constructive candor
- Passion in urban mobility, commercial real estate tech, parking, and relevant domains is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- 100% coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurances.
- 401K plan with 3% company hard match.
- $100 monthly data plan.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Expenses for setting up home-office.
Smarking is a group of passionate MIT PhDs, data scientists, Silicon Valley engineers, and battle-tested business professionals, committed to enable highly efficient urban mobility by building the digital infrastructure for the massively overlooked $655B global parking industry ($131B in the US).
Smarking is hired by organizations like Brookfield Properties, City of Miami, ABM Industry Groups, and many other enterprise industry leaders to turn their parking data into business results. Smarking's dynamic pricing engine has been creating 40%-400% revenue uplift for online parking sales at parking facilities in Chicago, NYC, Boston, and many other cities, without any manual involvement required from property managers, leveraging fully automatic algorithm-driven yield management technologies similar to the airline and hotel industries.
By providing the very first business intelligence and yield management enterprise SaaS to the parking industry, Smarking is establishing itself as an emerging leader in the US parking market. Smarking currently works with 2,500+ parking locations cross North America, based in San Francisco, and backed by top investors like Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator.