Senior Enterprise Account Development Representative
Posted on Tuesday, March 7, 2023
VideaHealth is on a mission to improve the lives of billions of people around the globe. We do this by bringing Artificial Intelligence powered solutions to the world of dentistry.
Our MIT & Harvard research has shown that dentists miss up to 50% of dental diseases, leading to delayed treatments and significant health risks. We are changing this. Spun out of MIT, we are a team of business operators, engineers, AI scientists, and clinicians bringing AI-powered software to dentists and insurance. VideaHealth’s solutions are already used by many leading Dental Chains and Insurers to improve the quality of care through better diagnoses, lower operating costs, and improved patient understanding. We are supported by some of the best investors in the world, having raised over $26M in Venture Capital from Tier 1 investors such as Spark Capital (Twitter, SnapChat, SmileDirectClub), Zetta Venture (Kaggle) and Pillar VC (PathAI), as well as angel investors such as Frederic Kerrest (Co-founder of Okta). Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, and many other outlets. We are looking for ambitious, collaborative self-starters to join us in making an impact on this world!
About the position:
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle and will be prospecting SVP/ C-suite executives of Enterprise and Elite Enterprise organizations, qualifying their strategic, commercial objectives, communicating our value and driving interest and adoption of our industry-leading AI solution. They should be confident with building new customer relationships and maintaining existing ones. To develop the lead, you will need to do research, reach out to prospects, and have consultative discussions to create qualified sales opportunities.
The Senior EADR will conduct initial, high level conversations with senior executives about their business, their operations and their clinical goals. The successful candidate will develop a deep understanding of the dental industry and the challenges faced by dental practices in delivering high quality care to their patients. You will be a self motivated and driven individual who is goal oriented, methodical, tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. The compensation package includes a commission structure.
What you'll do:
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with Executive Team on specific target accounts and uniquely approach the personalized outreach
- Develop and execute outbound prospecting campaigns through email, outbound phone calls and other forms of communication
- Engage executives in target prospect accounts to understand business operations and clinical goals to orchestrate discussions
- Stay up to date with industry trends and technological advancements in the dental industry as well as competitor offerings.
- Collaborate with product development team to provide feedback and suggestion for improving VideaHealth
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into targeted vertical accounts
Our Company Values
• We are ambitious in our mission. We want to bring better health to millions of people globally by changing dentistry through AI.
• This is more than a job: We are motivated by our responsibility to patients and customers.
• We are selfless in the pursuit of our collective mission, balancing and prioritizing company goals ahead of individual goals when necessary to ensure company success.
• We adapt, persevere, and finesse our way through roadblocks and find a way to continue moving forward.
Championship Team Mentality:
• We support each other on our journey forward, and actively look for ways to collaborate and learn from each other to help our customers overcome their challenges while building an exceptional team and productive environment.
• Feedback is a gift: We motivate each other to do our best work and give, receive and welcome constructive feedback with positive intent.
• We are drivers and not passengers: Regardless of our job descriptions we observe what needs to be done and spring to action.
• We celebrate our successes and learn from our mistakes as a team.
Strive for Excellence:
• We strive for excellence in what we do: We act with a sense of urgency, with high standards, and constantly learn.
• We have a sense of urgency. If something can benefit from action now, it should be done promptly
• We keep ourselves to a high standard of working smart, perfecting our craft, and driving hard while balancing this out for individual long-term resilience.
• We have a growth mindset as individuals and as a team, we think about how can we do something better or faster and how can we learn.
Pay Range: $50,000 - $100,000
See more open positions at VideaHealth
Something looks off?