VP of Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
VideaHealth is a cutting-edge AI-powered solution for dentistry, developed by a team of business operators, engineers, AI scientists, and clinicians spun out of MIT. Our vision is to be the first company to diagnose a billion people globally. Our product is already used by thousands of dental clinicians to improve the quality of care through faster diagnoses, lower operating costs, and improved patient understanding.
About the role:
Are you a savvy marketing leader looking for a new challenge? Do you want to join a Series A startup on a mission to improve the lives of billions of people around the globe? If so, VideaHealth wants you!
We are now seeking our first Head of Marketing to help build our brand, awareness, and relationships as we scale our company. As the ideal candidate, you will have extensive experience in leading the B2B tech SaaS marketing function at startups from Series A-D, ideally in healthcare, and experience in deep experience in product marketing and marketing communications.
Reporting to the CEO, your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy to drive revenue growth
- Build and maintain strong relationships with dental organizations and key opinion leaders in the industry
- Define brand and positioning
- Create the core product messaging and positioning that solidifies Videa's unique value in the market
- Secure top positioning at key industry conferences and events
- Define and execute campaigns that increase brand awareness and affinity in our target audiences
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop effective sales collateral and enablement tools
- Utilize digital marketing channels to reach target audiences and drive traffic to our website
- Develop and publish compelling content, including blog posts, case studies, and whitepapers, to engage and educate our target market
- Continuously measure and optimize marketing campaigns to drive ROI and accelerate revenue growth
- Manage a network of agencies and freelancers to execute on marketing initiatives
- Build and manage an A-plus team that fosters a culture of ownership, bias to action and continuous learning
To succeed in this role...
- You have a track record of successfully building brand, community, and product marketing
- Combined experience in PR, communications, and core marketing to grow Videa's presence
- Ability to manage a network of agencies and freelancers to deliver work quickly and on-brand
- Passion and energy to match the exciting opportunity ahead for a company poised to reshape a field as broad as dentistry.
VideaHealth is supported by some of the best investors in the world, having raised over $27M in Venture Capital from Tier 1 investors such as Spark Capital (Twitter, SnapChat, SmileDirectClub), Zetta Venture (Kaggle), and Pillar VC (PillPack), as well as angel investors such as Frederic Kerrest (Co-founder of Okta). Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, and many other outlets.
If you want to join a breakthrough healthtech company and help accelerate its impact and growth, reach out to us!