Sales Manager (B2B EdTech)
Vizuara (www.vizuara.com) is founded by 3 IIT Madras graduates who have completed their PhDs from MIT and Purdue in the USA. We have a singular focus to transform the educational experiences of school students. We have developed a unique product called 'Research Laboratories'.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced person to be a part of our sales team and drive revenue growth for our company. The person will be working very closely with the founders of the company and would be an integral part of the organization.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Be a foundational member in creating a strong sales process for the organization.
- Drive sales in a specific locality: Pick a locality and take up the responsibility of driving sales. This includes cold visits to schools, cold calls to set up appointments and solo product demonstrations. If a candidate is proactive, builds good relations with customers and has a positive attitude, they will thrive in this part.
- Weekly discussion with the company founders about updates, response from the schools and plan of action for the next week.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B sales in the education sector.
- Candidate should have a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets, as well as experience in developing sales strategies.
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively present and sell products.
- Candidate should be customer-focused and have a deep understanding of the needs and challenges of the education market.
- Candidate should be adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.